|
|
|
Saturday, September 18, 2004 Murphy's law befall on me ONCE AGAIN....I've been trying to book a hotel for my HK trip (which is like coming up on Friday, 24 Sept..less than a week!)...and it's been a treacherous journey just trying to book one damn room for one damn night!! (oops...maybe I don't wanna DAMN the room or night...take it back)...Anyway, just because my name which appeared on the credit card, is not my name as appear in my passport (also the name I used for the booking)...the whole thing cocked up...anyway, it's too darn long a story to say...so, at some point in time, I decided to cancel the booking and make another one under hubby's name...and guess what? I was replied with an email saying that the booking IS CANCELLED...and penalty/cancellation charges applies...(GREAT!!) Am now chatting with this agent from the online booking site to resolve this...HELP ME!!!
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |